Had some decent success in Week 3 staying in the green. Le’Veon Bell is finally back ($7500) and won’t be cheaper. I will have a large share of him in my lineups this week. Stacking WRs, TEs and QBs from one team then going Bell.
I like a lot of stacks in Week 4. The Bears and Lions have a good matchup to target. The Lions with Matthew Stafford($7300), Marvin Jones($7300), Golden Tate($5800) and Eric Ebron($3700) is an interesting stack. I would probably go with Tate over Jones and get an expensive receiver with the savings.
Brian Hoyer($5000) with Alshon Jeffrey($7500), Zach Miller($2700), and Kevin White($3400) is another stack I like. I could see a ticket with all 4 with that price and get Le’Veon or Antonio. I would probably go with Alshon if he is healthy but could go White for the upside. White had 14 targets in Week 3.
Cam Newton($7800) and the Panthers just got spanked against the Vikings and I expect retribution in Week 4. The Panthers are playing the Falcons who just gave up a ton of points in Week 3 against the Saints. Cam Newton with Kelvin Benjamin($7100), Tedd Ginn($3700), and Greg Olsen($6000) is another good stack. I would go with Benjamin but Ginn is so cheap that I can see using all four. For the Falcons, I might just pick one of the RBs, probably Tevin Coleman who is still cheap at $4500.
The New Orleans Saints are playing the San Diego Chargers in Week 4 at San Diego. Drew Brees struggles away from home, so I would probably avoid stacks with Brees. Phillip Rivers, on the other hand, will be a popular stack in Week 4. Rivers($6900) with Travis Benjamin($5900), Tyrell Williams($4400), Antonio Gates($4600) (assuming health), and Hunter Henry($2700). I would probably avoid Gates at that price but add the others. Henry was 5 targets for 5 receptions for 76 yards in Week 3. 10 points for $2700 is a great value.
I could see a Raiders and Ravens stack when they play each other in Week 4. Derek Carr($6700) with Amri Cooper($7600), Micheal Crabtree($6400), and Clive Walford($2700). I won’t have too many of these stacks since they are all relatively expensive.
Ravens with Joe Flacco($5900), Mike Wallace($5200), Steve Smith($4500), Breshad Perriman($3000), and Dennis Pitta($3900). I think both these offenses can take advantage of the opponents defense. I can see having more Raven stacks this week for the price. I know I will have a ton of Steve Smith and Dennis Pitta, regardless of the stack.
DFS Tentpoles (players in most of my lineups)
These players are littered throughout my lineups to get more elite players in the lineup. I put the players I really liked in bold. Some popular players this week will be:
- Dwayne Washington $3300 – Ameer Abdullah out, Washington takes over goal line
- Jordan Howard $3700 – Assumed starter for Chicago
- Tevin Coleman $4500 – Starter for Falcons with decent price
- Theo Riddick $5200 – Getting more expensive but I like the matchup
- Spencer Ware $5700 – had a few tough matchups, should be ready to go vs Pittsburgh
- Fozzy Whittaker $3900 – Could be a higher scoring game, good price
- Steve Smith $4500 – so many targets
- Tyrell Williams $4400 – playing the Saints
- Tyrel Pryor $4300 – elite athleticism, throws, runs, catches
- John Brown $4300 – Getting back into the grove with Week 3 performance
- Jamison Crowder $4200 – 25 targets going into Week 4
- Tavon Austin $4000 – Rams moving in the right direction
- Michael Thomas $3800 – Big game with Snead out
- Ted Ginn $3700 – always big play potential
- Devin Funchess $3600 – cheap WR to stack with Newton
- Kevin White $3400 – 14 targets in Week 3 with Hoyer at QB
- Jaron Brown $3300 – Micheal Floyd in concussion protocol
- Andre Johnson $3200 – Revenge game? Cheap play to get elites elsewhere
- Josh Doctson $3000 – Assuming health
- Breshad Perriman $3000 – cheap WR stack with Flacco
- Dennis Pitta $3900 – Great price, 20 targets in last 2 games
- Eric Ebron $3700 – 20 targets through Week 3, Red zone target
- Martellus Bennet $3500 – cheap price with Gronk on the mend, assuming Garapolo
- Jesse James $3100 – attached to great offense, cheap, always on the field
- Cameron Brate $2800 – ASJ cut, Bucs throw a lot
- Clive Walford $2700 – cheap price with decent matchup
- Zach Miller $2700 – cheap price with great matchup
- Vance McDonald $2700 – cheap price, limited options in SF
- Broncos $3700 – Winston is turnover prone
- Redskins $3500 – vs the Browns
- Jets $2800 – cheap DST, Seahawks struggles this year against average DST
- Chargers $2300 – Brees not at home